Board index Çalış çalış nereye kadar? Sınır tanımayan çalışanlar örgütü

Ankara anlasmasi vizesi!

Ankara Anlaşması, Tier 2, ILR vs vs

New postby orduevi » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:16 pm

cyclops wrote:Bu mail herkese geliyorsa Nisan ayinda basvuranlar icin sistemsel bir durum soz konusu sanki. Ilgili&bilgili birisi aciklarsa durumu anlamak iyi olacak herkes icin.

Benim aldigim red yazisi da dokumanlarin hepsi okunmadan copy paste yapilmis gibi geldi bana.

Ikinci basvuru icin eksikleri tamamladim gibi ancak su konu cozulurse cok makbule gececek :)

Arkadaslar ayni email i zamaninda bende almistim. Email box imda kontrol ettim. Kelimesi kelimesine ayni. Sorun yok. Otomatik email o.
orduevi

New postby Tedirgin anne » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:38 pm

Merhabalar, eşim de Ankara antlaşması ile 2 ay önce İngiltere'ye gitti. Ben ve iki çocuğumda yazın dependant olarak başvurmak istiyoruz ancak eşim henüz bir kazanç elde edemedi. Şirket kuruldu ama henüz iş yok. İşi aldıktan ne kadar sonra başvuru yapabiliyoruz? Yardımlarınız için şimdiden teşekkürler..
Tedirgin anne

New postby victory » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:25 am

Arkadaşlar herkese merhaba,

Uzun süreden beri, ben de bu forumu yakından takip ediyorum. Özellikle benim gibi, danışman kullanmadan başvuru yapan, bir çok kişinin kafasındaki sorulara cevap bulabildiği, tarafsız bir ortam olması harika. Emeği gecen herkese teşekkür etmek isterim.

Gelelim benim durumuma. Eşim üzerinden 28.03.2017 tarihinde Ankara Antlaşmasına “Software Developer” olarak başvurduk. Esim 25 yıldır bu sektörde çalışıyor. Ben de onunla birlikte dependant olarak ayni tarihte başvurumu yaptım. Uzun bir bekleyişin ardından 20.04.2017 tarihinde başvurumuzun reddedildiğini öğrendik. Gerçekten beklemediğimiz bir sonuçtu ve çok üzgünüz. Ama red mektubunu okuduğumuzda, yaptığımız hataları görünce, red almamızın pek de şaşılacak bir durum olmadığının farkına vardık. Biz potansiyel müşteri mektubu bulabilmek için, recruiter firmalara mailler gönderip, yazışmalar yapmıştık. Toplamda 9 tane potantiel client ile yaptığımız yazışmaları eklemiştik. Ama bunlardan birisi tam zamanlı pozisyonmuş. Bunu gözden kaçırmışız. Ve sonuç olarak, vize memuru asıl bunu neden göstererek ve bir kaç neden daha bularak vizemizi reddetmiş.

Biz bu durumda ikinci başvuruyu yapmayı planlıyoruz. Ama aklımıza takılan bazı şeyler var.

1. İkinci başvuruyu yaparken, birinci başvurudaki nedenleri anlatan bir mektup yazmalı mıyız? Eğer yazmamız gerekecekse, tam zamanlı iş ile ilgili nasıl bir açıklama yapmamız gerekiyor?
2. Biz yıllık satışımızı 60K olarak öngörmüştük. Aylık maaş için de, eşim kendine 1.800GBP yazmıştı. Yıl sonunda dividens ile birlikte kombine gelirleri 37K idi. Ama vize memuru bu gelirden memnun olmadığını belirtmiş. Özellikle dependant göstererek vize alan arkadaşlardan bu konuda fikir vermelerini rica ediyorum.
3. Birinci başvuruda verdiğimiz evrakların tamamını tekrar toplayıp başvuruya eklemeli miyiz? Çünkü bazı evrakların orjinallerini geri göndermemişler. Bunları toplamakta zaman alacak malum.
4. İkinci başvurumuzu ne kadar süre sonra yapmamız doğru olur?

Bu konuda yardımcı olabilecek olan arkadaşlar şimdiden çok teşekkür ederim. Her türlü fikre ihtiyacım olduğunu şimdiden belirtmek isterim.

Teşekkürler

Red Mektubunun orjinali aşağıdaki gibidir.

The Entry Clearance Officer's reasons and supporting evidence:

You have applied for Entry Clearance in order to establish yourself in business under the Turkey European Community Association Agreement. This contains a ' standstill clause' which means that the UK may not impose conditions for business applicants less favourable than were in force when the Agreement came into force for the UK in 1973. I have therefore assessed your application in accordance with the on Entry business provisions in force in 1973. However, your application is refused because I am not satisfied that:

You have applied to set up a business called ‘Company Name’. You have provided a business plan (BP) with your application, which states that ‘Company Name’. will be an IT development and support business. You state that you intend to secure business with a range of companies. However, I note that you have provided detailed correspondence with a ‘Potantial Client’. in the United Kingdom about a specific full time position. You confirm this contact as a potential client in your BP indicating that you would like to take up the position, which appears to be a full time permanent position. You have not demonstrated why your business plan indicates that you will offer a variety of services to different clients yet the correspondence indicates an intention to work for one business on a full-time basis. The lack of clarity about the nature of your proposed employment in the United Kingdom leads me to doubt your stated intentions as set out in your business plan.

Your BP details your intention to target various sectors and offer a variety of services. However, the evidence provided indicates that you are simply intending in a single full-time contract position, and this is not consistent with the approach you describe in your business plan, and this leads me to doubt that you genuinely intend to establish yourself in business as proposed.

As detailed above, you have provided correspondence indicating your intention to take up a fixed-term permanent position. Your business plan contains a monthly sales forecast. This forecast shows that you expect your sales figures to increase steadily through the year by undertaking a variety of projects. You have not demonstrated how you will achieve this increase, if you are, in fact, pursuing a single full-time position with a fixed annual rate. This inconsistency between business plan and your intentions means that I am not satisfied that you genuinely intend to establish yourself in business as proposed.

The paragraphs above focus on the discrepancies between your intentions as set out in
business plan and your intentions, based on the documents provided with up a full time position in the United Kingdom.

Each of the factors above have not been taken in isolation but considered collectively. I am
not satisfied that your personal circumstances and the documents you have provided reflect a business proposal with a realistic chance of success.

2) your share of the profits will be sufficient to support you and any dependents

As detailed in the previous section, I am not satisfied that you genuinely wish to establish in business as you propose and I am not satisfied that you will be bringing money of your own to invest in the establishment of your proposed business. This mean that I am not satisfied your share of the profits from your business will be sufficient you whilst in the UK.

3) your part in the business will not amount to disguised employment

You have provided a business plan in which you indicate that you will offer a variety of services to clients. However, you have also provided correspondence with a company showing that
you have applied or expressed interest in a full time permanent position in the United Kingdom. I must considered whether your proposed activities in The United Kingdom amount to disguised employment. In making this consideration, I note the following:

• The documents provided indicate that you intend to take up a full-time position that would mean that you would work for one client only, rather than having several customers at a time as stated by you
• The correspondence sets out the responsibilities of the positions for which you have shown interest. This includes set working days and hours. These indicate that you would be told how, when and where to do your work, rather than you making these decisions yourself.
• From the evidence provided, it appears that you would be expected to do the work yourself, and you would not be free to hire other people to do the work at your own expense.
• The position description indicates a location of employment, indicating that you would be
based in your client's office rather than working from your own premises.

All of the factors indicated above lead me to doubt that your proposed activities in the United Kingdom will not amount to disguised employment.

4)you do not need to supplement your business activities by employment for which a work permit is required
As I am not satisfied that your share of the profits will be sufficient to support you, I am also not satisfied that you will not need to take up employment to generate sufficient financial support for you.
In reaching this decision to refuse your application, I have given careful consideration to your human rights under current United Kingdom legislation. I am satisfied that this decision does not constitute a breach of those human rights.
victory

New postby cagria » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:33 pm

#Sunmayı planladığım hizmeti bir süre daha ertelemek zorunda kaldım. Madem durum böyle bir bilgi vereyim de yazı işe yarasın;

İş planınızda rakiplerinizi iyi analiz edin arkadaşlar. Açın linkedin'den bakın. İsim yazın, şirket yazın sorun değil ama rakiplerinizi tanımış ve araştırmış olun.
Last edited by cagria on Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cagria

New postby esraersal » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:39 pm

victory wrote:Arkadaşlar herkese merhaba,

Uzun süreden beri, ben de bu forumu yakından takip ediyorum. Özellikle benim gibi, danışman kullanmadan başvuru yapan, bir çok kişinin kafasındaki sorulara cevap bulabildiği, tarafsız bir ortam olması harika. Emeği gecen herkese teşekkür etmek isterim.

Gelelim benim durumuma. Eşim üzerinden 28.03.2017 tarihinde Ankara Antlaşmasına “Software Developer” olarak başvurduk. Esim 25 yıldır bu sektörde çalışıyor. Ben de onunla birlikte dependant olarak ayni tarihte başvurumu yaptım. Uzun bir bekleyişin ardından 20.04.2017 tarihinde başvurumuzun reddedildiğini öğrendik. Gerçekten beklemediğimiz bir sonuçtu ve çok üzgünüz. Ama red mektubunu okuduğumuzda, yaptığımız hataları görünce, red almamızın pek de şaşılacak bir durum olmadığının farkına vardık. Biz potansiyel müşteri mektubu bulabilmek için, recruiter firmalara mailler gönderip, yazışmalar yapmıştık. Toplamda 9 tane potantiel client ile yaptığımız yazışmaları eklemiştik. Ama bunlardan birisi tam zamanlı pozisyonmuş. Bunu gözden kaçırmışız. Ve sonuç olarak, vize memuru asıl bunu neden göstererek ve bir kaç neden daha bularak vizemizi reddetmiş.

Biz bu durumda ikinci başvuruyu yapmayı planlıyoruz. Ama aklımıza takılan bazı şeyler var.

1. İkinci başvuruyu yaparken, birinci başvurudaki nedenleri anlatan bir mektup yazmalı mıyız? Eğer yazmamız gerekecekse, tam zamanlı iş ile ilgili nasıl bir açıklama yapmamız gerekiyor?
2. Biz yıllık satışımızı 60K olarak öngörmüştük. Aylık maaş için de, eşim kendine 1.800GBP yazmıştı. Yıl sonunda dividens ile birlikte kombine gelirleri 37K idi. Ama vize memuru bu gelirden memnun olmadığını belirtmiş. Özellikle dependant göstererek vize alan arkadaşlardan bu konuda fikir vermelerini rica ediyorum.
3. Birinci başvuruda verdiğimiz evrakların tamamını tekrar toplayıp başvuruya eklemeli miyiz? Çünkü bazı evrakların orjinallerini geri göndermemişler. Bunları toplamakta zaman alacak malum.

Bu konuda yardımcı olabilecek olan arkadaşlar şimdiden çok teşekkür ederim. Her türlü fikre ihtiyacım olduğunu şimdiden belirtmek isterim.

Teşekkürler

You have applied for Entry Clearance in order to establish yourself in business under the Turkey European Community Association Agreement. This contains a ' standstill clause' which means that the UK may not impose conditions for business applicants less favourable than were in force when the Agreement came into force for the UK in 1973. I have therefore assessed your application in accordance with the on Entry business provisions in force in 1973. However, your application is refused because I am not satisfied that:

You have applied to set up a business called ‘Company Name’. You have provided a business plan (BP) with your application, which states that ‘Company Name’. will be an IT development and support business. You state that you intend to secure business with a range of companies. However, I note that you have provided detailed correspondence with a ‘Potantial Client’. in the United Kingdom about a specific full time position. You confirm this contact as a potential client in your BP indicating that you would like to take up the position, which appears to be a full time permanent position. You have not demonstrated why your business plan indicates that you will offer a variety of services to different clients yet the correspondence indicates an intention to work for one business on a full-time basis. The lack of clarity about the nature of your proposed employment in the United Kingdom leads me to doubt your stated intentions as set out in your business plan.

Your BP details your intention to target various sectors and offer a variety of services. However, the evidence provided indicates that you are simply intending in a single full-time contract position, and this is not consistent with the approach you describe in your business plan, and this leads me to doubt that you genuinely intend to establish yourself in business as proposed.

As detailed above, you have provided correspondence indicating your intention to take up a fixed-term permanent position. Your business plan contains a monthly sales forecast. This forecast shows that you expect your sales figures to increase steadily through the year by undertaking a variety of projects. You have not demonstrated how you will achieve this increase, if you are, in fact, pursuing a single full-time position with a fixed annual rate. This inconsistency between business plan and your intentions means that I am not satisfied that you genuinely intend to establish yourself in business as proposed.

The paragraphs above focus on the discrepancies between your intentions as set out in
business plan and your intentions, based on the documents provided with up a full time position in the United Kingdom.

Each of the factors above have not been taken in isolation but considered collectively. I am
not satisfied that your personal circumstances and the documents you have provided reflect a business proposal with a realistic chance of success.

2) your share of the profits will be sufficient to support you and any dependents

As detailed in the previous section, I am not satisfied that you genuinely wish to establish in business as you propose and I am not satisfied that you will be bringing money of your own to invest in the establishment of your proposed business. This mean that I am not satisfied your share of the profits from your business will be sufficient you whilst in the UK.

You have provided a business plan in which you indicate that you will offer a variety of services to clients. However, you have also provided correspondence with a company showing that
you have applied or expressed interest in a full time permanent position in the United Kingdom. I must considered whether your proposed activities in The United Kingdom amount to disguised employment. In making this consideration, I note the following:

• The documents provided indicate that you intend to take up a full-time position that would mean that you would work for one client only, rather than having several customers at a time as stated by you
• The correspondence sets out the responsibilities of the positions for which you have shown interest. This includes set working days and hours. These indicate that you would be told how, when and where to do your work, rather than you making these decisions yourself.
• From the evidence provided, it appears that you would be expected to do the work yourself, and you would not be free to hire other people to do the work at your own expense.
• The position description indicates a location of employment, indicating that you would be
based in your client's office rather than working from your own premises.

All of the factors indicated above lead me to doubt that your proposed activities in the United Kingdom will not amount to disguised employment.

4)you do not need to supplement your business activities by employment for which a work permit is required
As I am not satisfied that your share of the profits will be sufficient to support you, I am also not satisfied that you will not need to take up employment to generate sufficient financial support for you.
In reaching this decision to refuse your application, I have given careful consideration to your human rights under current United Kingdom legislation. I am satisfied that this decision does not constitute a breach of those human rights.

Merhaba
Sadece 2. soruna cevap verebileceğim ben malesef. Ben de eşimle birlikte başvurdum. Vize benim üzerime. Yıllık 36K gösterdim. Maaşımı da 2bin gösterdim sorun olmadı.
esraersal

New postby deryasar » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:23 pm

Teşekkürler

Merhaba,
biz de ilk basvurumuza red almıştık kısa bir süre önce. Bir ay sonra ikinci basvuruyu yaptık ve olumlu sonuçlandı. Red maddelerine ilişkin business planda ciddi değişiklikler yaptık ana konudan ayrılmadık ama her noktayı detaylandırdık.

Bir de red maddelerine ilişkin cover letter yazdık. İş planı ile ilgili red maddelerine kısa alıntılar yaparak planın şu bölümünde detaylı açıkladık şeklinde yazdık, iş planı dışında kalan maddeye de(TR deki finansallar ile ilgili) supportive dökümanlar ekleyerek açıklamamızı direk cover letter da yaptık. Zaten sadece cover letterı okusa yeter diyorduk, yani oldukça açıklayıcı olmuştu. Herkes böyle mi yapıyor bilmiyorum ama biz bu şekilde yaptık ve olumlu sonuçlandı. Referans olması açısından değerlendirebilirsiniz.
Umarım ikincide alırsınız vizenizi.
deryasar

New postby electronicdsb » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:49 pm

... force in 1973. However, your application is refused because I am not satisfied that:

Merhaba,

Ben IT Consultant olarak basvurdum. RED aldim. (28 Mart - 21 Nisan 2017). Buraya yazdiklariniz benim refusal belgemde yazanlarin aynisi. O kadar sasirdim ki, benim mektup burada ne ariyor dedim !!??

Bu durumu nasil yorumlamak lazim arkadaslar? ilk seferde herkese RED verelim. inatci olanlar ikinci kez basvurur onlari aliriz mi diyorlar?

Selamlar
electronicdsb

New postby Turker35 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:49 pm

burcu.k wrote:
Bencede. Su anda cok yakin zamanlarda farkli basvurular yapmis 3 kisiyiz bu maili alan . Paskalya donemi olusan izinler gibi gecikmelerin neden oldugunu dusunuyorum . Umarım guzel haberler aliriz.

Burcu hanım sizin cevabınız gelmedi mi hala? 28 Mart başvurularına cevaplar gelmiş sizinkide çıkmış olmalı.
Turker35

New postby burcu.k » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:03 pm

Turker35 wrote:
burcu.k wrote:
Bencede. Su anda cok yakin zamanlarda farkli basvurular yapmis 3 kisiyiz bu maili alan . Paskalya donemi olusan izinler gibi gecikmelerin neden oldugunu dusunuyorum . Umarım guzel haberler aliriz.

Burcu hanım sizin cevabınız gelmedi mi hala? 28 Mart başvurularına cevaplar gelmiş sizinkide çıkmış olmalı.

Haber yok henuz. Beklemedeyiz hala.
burcu.k

New postby Turker35 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:11 pm

burcu.k wrote:
Turker35 wrote:
burcu.k wrote:

Haber yok henuz. Beklemedeyiz hala.

Siz hangi sektörden başvurdunuz? Danışman kullandınız mı?
Turker35

New postby Kashkaya » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:07 am

Herkese Merhaba,

Benim merak ettiğim konu şu, ben ve eşim ikimizde bankacıyız, ikimizde yönetici/müdür konumunda 3-4 yıldır çalışıyoruz toplamda da 10-13 yıl arası iş tecrübemiz var. Ancak, başka bir alanda iş tecrübemiz yok.

Evimize ekspertiz yaptırarak atıyorum 400 bin pound gibi bir varlık göstersek, bankada da 100 bin pound bir sermaye göstersek, geçmiş iş tercübemiz olmayan bir alandan Örneğin Türkiye’den X ürününü getirip satacağım ya da İngiltere’den Y ürününü Türkiye’ye ihraç edeceğim şeklinde bir iş planı hazırlayarak vize alabilir miyiz? Bu arada güncel IELTS skorum 7.

Cevabı zor bir soru biliyorum ancak yardımcı olabilirseniz çok memnun olurum. Değerli zamanınız ve görüşleriniz için şimdiden teşekkür ederim
Last edited by Kashkaya on Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kashkaya

New postby burcu.k » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:07 am

[quote="Turker35"][quote="burcu.k"]

Bize bugunde cevap gelmedi. Biz satinalma surecleri adına bir Bp hazirladik . Mevcut isimizde bu idi.
burcu.k

New postby Turker35 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:25 am

burcu.k wrote:Bize bugunde cevap gelmedi. Biz satinalma surecleri adına bir Bp hazirladik . Mevcut isimizde bu idi.

Gün daha bitmedi :) Bence bugün yada yarın gelir sizinkisi.

Burada başvurularını, onaylarını paylaşan daha çok kişi olsa en azından sürecin işlediğini biliriz, böyle sanki dünya durmuş, hiçbir iş yapılmıyormuş gibi bomboş bekliyoruz. kendimi ben 15 güne hazırlamıştım 15 gün de göz açıp kapayıncaya kadar geçti, ama 15 günü geçince her gün ayrı bir sıkıntı vermeye başladı bana.
Turker35

New postby burcu.k » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:36 am

Turker35 wrote:
burcu.k wrote:Bize bugunde cevap gelmedi. Biz satinalma surecleri adına bir Bp hazirladik . Mevcut isimizde bu idi.

Burada başvurularını, onaylarını paylaşan daha çok kişi olsa en azından sürecin işlediğini biliriz, böyle sanki dünya durmuş, hiçbir iş yapılmıyormuş gibi bomboş bekliyoruz. kendimi ben 15 güne hazırlamıştım 15 gün de göz açıp kapayıncaya kadar geçti, ama 15 günü geçince her gün ayrı bir sıkıntı vermeye başladı bana.

Beklemek gercekten cok zor geliyor boyle olunca. Umarım bu hafta sonuclarimizi olumlu olarak almis oluruz .
Eger is gunu bakmazsak bizim bu cumartesi bir ay olmus olacak ..
burcu.k

New postby alabora » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:46 am

sizlere daha önce gelen mail bana bugun geldi. Anlaşılan otomatik çalışan bir servis 15.günde bu maili gönderiyor. Ne kadar daha uzar acaba 19 mayısa y.dışı bir gezim var.1 mayıs da düşünüyordum iyiki planlamamışım :(

burcu.k wrote:
Turker35 wrote:

Beklemek gercekten cok zor geliyor boyle olunca. Umarım bu hafta sonuclarimizi olumlu olarak almis oluruz .
Eger is gunu bakmazsak bizim bu cumartesi bir ay olmus olacak ..
alabora

PreviousNext

Return to Sınır tanımayan çalışanlar örgütü