Board index Çalış çalış nereye kadar? Sınır tanımayan çalışanlar örgütü

Ankara Anlaşması Uzatma - extension

Ankara Anlaşması, Tier 2, ILR vs vs

New postby kedikun » Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:50 am

Herkese selamlar,

home office 14 Eylul biometric randevu sonrasi suren bekleyisime interview daveti ile heyecan katmaya karar verdi. Mulakat tarihi 1 Mart. Acaba mulakat sorularinin toplanip derlendigi bir dokuman var midir buralarda?
kedikun

New postby oogway » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:37 pm

ihatevisa wrote:
ashram wrote:Lockdown'ın bittiği gün yüz yüze görüşme talebi geldiğine göre muhtemelen bundan sonraki interviewler de böyle olacak.

Arkadaşlar çalış öyle gir diyor ama neye çalışacağım bilemedim. :) Gelir, gider, vergi vs. Rakamları aşağı yukarı aklımda tutarım da gerisine hazırlanacak bir şey yok sanırım. Sorular kişiye göre mi, yoksa standart mı bilen var mı?

1. Please can you confirm your full name, date of birth, and Nationality?
2. Can you hear me clearly and understand what I am saying?
3. Are you feeling fit and well enough to be interviewed today?
4. Concern 1: Who completed your application form?
5. What is the name of your business?
6. What is your business structure?
7. Why did you choose this business structure?
8. When was your business incorporated to company’s house?
9. What services does your business provided?
10. What made you choose this particular business field?
11. Concern 2: Does the nature of your business require you to have registered with an appropriate authority?
If so, what regulatory bodies have you registered with and can you produce evidence of this registration?
12. What government departments have you registered with in order to ensure your business and you meet its liabilities in the UK?
13. What educational and professional qualifications do you have that are relevant to your business?
14. Who is your Accountant?
15. How much will they cost you per year?
16. What is their address?
17. How do you transport yourself for the purpose of operating your business?
18. Concern 3: How do you market and advertise your business?
19. Does the business website?
20. If so, what is the website address?
21. Who provides you with Internet and how much dose this cost?
22. Why have you chosen to operate your business from a residential address, is this also your place of abode?
23. Which room in address do use to operate your business from?
24. Where do you meet your clients?
25. Concern 4: What is your turnover for your business for the date 24 June 2019 to 31 March 2020?
26. Can you tell me how much travelling has cost you for the date 24 June 2019 to 31 March 2020?
27. How much Salary have you taken for the date 24 June 2019 to 31 March 2020?
28. How Dividends has been given to shareholders for the date 24 June 2019 to 31 March 2020?
29. What plans have you made if your business fails to make a Profit the next year?
30. You have invested funds into the business, can you explain in detail how the money was spent and on what?
31. Where did you purchase these from?
32. Can you tell me what products and services your business offers to your clients?
33. How much do charge your clients for these?
34. Can you provide an example of how much you charge for a service or product your business provides?
35. How did you find these clients?
36. How do you contact your clients?
37. What are their contact details?
38. Where do you carry out the work for these clients?
39. Can you explain your pricing structure?
40. Can you explain what your % Profit margin is on each of your services and products you offer?
41. If you are granted further leave to establish in business can you explain what you your future plans over next year will be?
42. Have you understood all the questions?
43. Is there anything else you wish to add?
44. Are you still feeling fit and well?
45. Are you happy with the conduct of the interview?

Genelde bu ve buna benzer sorular cikiyor SELF EMPLOYED ve LTD sorularinda degisiklik olabiliyor.

Yaninda butun evraklarin olsun derim , SA-302 , Tax Return , HMRC Tax Payment , ilk bastan sona kadar butun masraflariniz , isinizi kurmak icin yaptiginiz harcamalar , ve sana bu vizeyi verirsek ne yapmayi planliyorsun ileri deki planlari nelerdir diye soruyorlar bununla ilgili 3-4 satirlik biseyler ezberle...

Simdiden bol sans..

@kedikun yukarida bulabilirsin, @ihatevisa'ya tesekkurler
oogway

New postby erinbkk35 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:44 pm

kedikun wrote:Herkese selamlar,

home office 14 Eylul biometric randevu sonrasi suren bekleyisime interview daveti ile heyecan katmaya karar verdi. Mulakat tarihi 1 Mart. Acaba mulakat sorularinin toplanip derlendigi bir dokuman var midir buralarda?

Herhangi bir fikriniz varma niye ve ne ye gore cagiriyolar, yapılan ise guvenilmedigimi yada gelirinizi düşüktü varma bir fikriniz kendinizce yada hersey on numara ve sadece killik olsun diyemi. ?
erinbkk35

New postby ihatevisa » Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:23 pm

@oogway rica ederim. Umarim bu sorular bir nebze de olsa millete yardimci olmustur. @erinbkk35 interview icin belirli bir kriter yok sacmalik var . Es dost pazarda gorsun bizi is yapiyor zannetsin diye interview yapiyorlar bence kazanci olani 4/4 luk durust olani calisani gorusmeye alirken naylon faturacilari £50.000 bounce back loancilari gorusmeye almiyorlar.
ihatevisa

New postby vergelsin » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:04 pm

Biraz önce yüz yüze mülakattan çıktım. Liverpool street üzerinde bulunan VFS ofisinde girdim. 40 dakika civarı sürdü. Bir odaya aldılar. Kulaklık takarak, kimseyi görmeden soruları cevaplıyorsun. İçeri girerken telefonunu kapatır mısın diye uyarıyorlar. Götürdüğüm dosyayı önüme açtım. @ihatevisa nın yayınladığı sorular sırası da dahil birebir aynı. Teşekkürler kendisine de.Çıktısını alıp 1-2 kelime ile yanlarına cevapları yazmıştım. Çok kolay oldu. Sadece ben Ltd şirketim. O yüzden 1-2 soru farklıydı. Public liability insurance sordu. Hangi firma ve kaça yaptırdın diye. Hangi banka ile çalışıyorsun ve ne kadar fee alıyorlar.
Kendi arabamı kullanıyorum dedim. Insurance kaça maloldu dedi.
Soruların bazılarını atladı.Tax sormadı mesela gibi. Eklemek istediğin bişey var mı dedi. Dedim ne zaman dönersiniz. Ben sadece soruları soruyorum başka bilgim yok dedi. Çok hoş sohbet bir kadındı. Tercümana gerek yok.
vergelsin

New postby ihatevisa » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:15 pm

vergelsin wrote:Biraz önce yüz yüze mülakattan çıktım. Liverpool street üzerinde bulunan VFS ofisinde girdim. 40 dakika civarı sürdü. Bir odaya aldılar. Kulaklık takarak, kimseyi görmeden soruları cevaplıyorsun. İçeri girerken telefonunu kapatır mısın diye uyarıyorlar. Götürdüğüm dosyayı önüme açtım. @ihatevisa nın yayınladığı sorular sırası da dahil birebir aynı. Teşekkürler kendisine de.Çıktısını alıp 1-2 kelime ile yanlarına cevapları yazmıştım. Çok kolay oldu. Sadece ben Ltd şirketim. O yüzden 1-2 soru farklıydı. Public liability insurance sordu. Hangi firma ve kaça yaptırdın diye. Hangi banka ile çalışıyorsun ve ne kadar fee alıyorlar.
Kendi arabamı kullanıyorum dedim. Insurance kaça maloldu dedi.
Soruların bazılarını atladı.Tax sormadı mesela gibi. Eklemek istediğin bişey var mı dedi. Dedim ne zaman dönersiniz. Ben sadece soruları soruyorum başka bilgim yok dedi. Çok hoş sohbet bir kadındı. Tercümana gerek yok.

Hayirli ugurlu olsun simdiden :)
ihatevisa

New postby çömezabla » Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:16 pm

ihatevisa wrote:Bekleyecegiz az kaldi insAllah . Sinavlari herseyi gec gel burada takil. :) HO saka gibi ama ILR alirsam is basvurusunda bulunacam :)

Yaygaraya başladım. Tweet attım konsolosluğa. Belki siz de destek verirseniz faydası olur.

Interview cılar geçmiş olsun, bir an önce güzel sonucu alın inşallah.
çömezabla

New postby ihatevisa » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:54 am

çömezabla wrote:
ihatevisa wrote:Bekleyecegiz az kaldi insAllah . Sinavlari herseyi gec gel burada takil. :) HO saka gibi ama ILR alirsam is basvurusunda bulunacam :)

Yaygaraya başladım. Tweet attım konsolosluğa. Belki siz de destek verirseniz faydası olur.

Keske konsoloslugun cozebilecegi bir mesele olsa @comezabla davalarda dahi destek veremediler ( ki konsolosluktan destek istenip istenmedigini bilmiyoruz o da belli degil ) ama ingiltere nin devlet dairelerinin isleyisine baska bir ulkenin konsoloslugunun karisma durumu olacagini zannetmiyorum. O yuzden genelde bagli bulundugunuz bolgedeki milletvekiline yazmak daha mantikli + HO yazilan mektuplarda babasini kaybedenler ailesinde hasta olanlar kendisi hasta olanlar acil ameliyat olmasi gerekenler filan vardi onlara bile mantikli makul bir sure icinde cevap vermedi hatta hic cevap vermedi neredeyse HO diyorki yada demeye calisiyor bana oyle birsey soyle ki senin vizeni erkenden cevaplandirayim bu sebepte Covid-19 kesin cozumu bende diyeceksin o zaman zaten ulkeden hic cikarmayacaklar hatta cikma diye vizenin covid-19 bitene kadar icerde tutarlar. Gunun sonunda HO calisma sistemine etki edemiyoruz hizlandirma istersek vermeyecekler gibi . Bende bolge deki milletvekiline yazdim 10 gun icinde size geri donus yapacagiz dediler beklemeye devam . Bakalim ne olacak ne gorecegiz.
ihatevisa

New postby vergelsin » Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:01 am

Limited şirket olarak dün girdiğim mülakatın soruları :

1 Please can you confirm your full name, date of birth, and Nationality?
2 Can you hear me clearly and understand what I am saying?
3. Are you feeling fit and well enough to be interviewed today?
4. Are you happy to be interviewed in English?
5. Who completed your application form?
6. What is the name of your business?
7. What is your business structure? Why did you choose this business structure?
8. What services does your business provide?
9. What made you choose this particular business field?
10. What government departments have you registered with in order to ensure your business
and you meet its liabilities in the UK?
11. How did you obtain a National insurance and Unique tax reference number?
12. What educational and professional qualifications do you have that are relevant to your business?
13. What previous employment and business experience do you have to enable you to run your own business?
14. What research did you do to find an accountant? Who is your Accountant? Why did you choose this accountant? How much do they cost you per year? What is their address?
15. What base does your business operate from? Why was this the best option?
16. How do you transport yourself for the purpose of your business?
17. What market research did you carry out before deciding to invest in your company?
18. Have you invested funds into the business? Can you explain in detail how the money was spent and on what?
19. Where do you purchase your business materials from?
20. Who provides your business with Insurance? What does it cover?
21. Who provides your business with banking services? How much do they charge?
22. How do you market and advertise your business?
23. Does your business have a website? What is the website address?
24. Who are your clients?
25. How do you initially contact your clients?
26. Do you meet your clients in person?
27. Where do you carry out the work for your clients?
28. How did you work out how much to charge your clients?
29. What is your turnover for your business for the last year? Can you explain how you
achieved this figure for Turnover? What was the footfall/Number of clients you would needed to
achieve this figure?
30. Can you tell me how much the following has cost you for the last year?
*Travel costs
*Maintenance and upkeep of vehicle
*Advertising and marketing
*Business materials
*Office costs, telephone and stationary
31. How much salary have you taken for the last year?
Have you had any dividends?
32. What is your net Profit for the last year?
33. What plans have you made if your business fails to make a Profit the next year?
34. Who are you main competitors?
35. How do your services differ from these competitors when these businesses are already established?
36. What would make new clients choose your business over your competitors?
37. If you are granted further leave to establish in business can you explain what your future
plans over next year will be?
38. Have you understood all the questions?
39. Is there anything else you wish to add?
40. Are you still feeling fit and well?
41. Are you happy with the conduct of the interview?
vergelsin

New postby bilinmeyenedogru » Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:20 pm

Selam @ihatevisa,

MP'ye attigin mailin ornegini paylasabilir misin? bende atacagim ama tam olarak nasil toparlarim bilemedim. Belki gorup diger arkadaslarda mail atarsa belki birilerine ulasirlar.

ihatevisa wrote:
çömezabla wrote:

Keske konsoloslugun cozebilecegi bir mesele olsa @comezabla davalarda dahi destek veremediler ( ki konsolosluktan destek istenip istenmedigini bilmiyoruz o da belli degil ) ama ingiltere nin devlet dairelerinin isleyisine baska bir ulkenin konsoloslugunun karisma durumu olacagini zannetmiyorum. O yuzden genelde bagli bulundugunuz bolgedeki milletvekiline yazmak daha mantikli + HO yazilan mektuplarda babasini kaybedenler ailesinde hasta olanlar kendisi hasta olanlar acil ameliyat olmasi gerekenler filan vardi onlara bile mantikli makul bir sure icinde cevap vermedi hatta hic cevap vermedi neredeyse HO diyorki yada demeye calisiyor bana oyle birsey soyle ki senin vizeni erkenden cevaplandirayim bu sebepte Covid-19 kesin cozumu bende diyeceksin o zaman zaten ulkeden hic cikarmayacaklar hatta cikma diye vizenin covid-19 bitene kadar icerde tutarlar. Gunun sonunda HO calisma sistemine etki edemiyoruz hizlandirma istersek vermeyecekler gibi . Bende bolge deki milletvekiline yazdim 10 gun icinde size geri donus yapacagiz dediler beklemeye devam . Bakalim ne olacak ne gorecegiz.
bilinmeyenedogru

New postby ihatevisa » Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:08 pm

Dear Mr. xxxxxxxs.

Hope you are well!

My name is xxxxxxx. I am writing to you seeking for your help in getting answer from the Home Office.
We moved to the UK from Turkey. I have a Turkish Businessperson Visa, my wife and my daughter have dependent leave to remain with right to work. We are living in xxxx since August 2018. My daughter is now study Year 2 in xxxxxxxx. We applied for an extension of our leave to remain in June 2020 and had to get a decision in 6 months. We are still waiting for an outcome. We still have right to work before the decision made. I, xxxxx is running my IT company. I am about to have a long term contract for IT outsource with a wholesale food company, situated also in XXXXXX. But I am unable to sign a contract as far as I am not sure in i have ability to fulfil the terms of the contract. Because we haven’t get the visa outcome, yet.

We will appreciate your help in this question.

Our UAN numbers are ;

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX - XXXXXXXXX - Main applicant

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX - XXXXXXXXX - Dependent

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX - XXXXXXXXX - Dependent

Fingerprint Date : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Interview Date : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Decision Date : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you in advance.
Best wishes,
ihatevisa

New postby orduevi » Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:35 pm

My name is xxxxxxx.

I am writing to you seeking for your help in getting answer from the Home Office.

We moved to the U.K. from Turkey. I am currently holding a Turkish Businessperson Visa, my wife and my daughter have dependent leave to remain with right to work. We have been living in xxxx since August 2018. My daughter is now studying Year 2 in xxxxxxxx.

We applied for an extension of our leave to remain in June 2020 and had to get a decision in 6 months. Unfortunately, we are still waiting for this decision. We still have right to work till the decision date. I, xxxxx is running my IT company. I am about to sign a long term contract for IT outsourcing to a wholesale food company situated in XXXXXX. But I am unable proceed because I am not sure whether i have the ability to fulfil the terms of the contract; we haven’t get the visa decision, yet.
orduevi

New postby Nilu » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:30 pm

Merhaba arkadaşlar

ukvcas sitesinde, dosya yüklemek için toplam 9 kategori olarak aşağıdaki seçenekler mi var ?
(proof of application, education, medical info, finances, id proof, life-events, residence, employer, ve other)

Yoksa bunlar sadece biometric randevusunda memurun istemesi gereken sıra mı? Yani, ukvcas sitesindeki kategoriler birebir bunlar mı?

Teşekkürler
Nilu

New postby ihatevisa » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:47 pm

@orduevi eline saglik duzeltmeler icin :)
ihatevisa

New postby orduevi » Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:30 pm

ihatevisa wrote:@orduevi eline saglik duzeltmeler icin :)

Aslinda hala biraz devrik ama umarim faydalı olur :)
orduevi

PreviousNext

Return to Sınır tanımayan çalışanlar örgütü